{ZS} Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClan Recruiter I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Recruiter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cRaZe

cRaZe

Clan Recruiter Empty
PostSubject: Clan Recruiter   Clan Recruiter EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 am

I feel ZS needs a clan recruiter. If you would like me to do this I'll more than happy to. This will mean it wont be so easy to join the clan and a completely new app. If need be I'll help set up different branches (i.e. Age, Zombie, Jump). If guys feel this is a good idea please post a reply.

~| cRaZe |~
Back to top Go down
http://www.craze-net.zorath.org
Killer

Killer

Clan Recruiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruiter   Clan Recruiter EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Honestly, I don't think it'd be fit for someone to do the entire clans recruiting. Splitting up the clan by Age, or Game Type would divide the clan and give it less unity. A clan with loose members who don't know each other is a clan that will die fast. Anyone above the age of 18 who can't stand to be around younger players isn't a true gamer, I say this because someone without patience is a noob that can't handle situations and doesn't need to be in a clan in the first place.

Younger clan members need someone to look up to who's actually mature, so they don't grow ignorant and completely selfish. Clans require team work, as far as right now I don't believe establishing dominance of power is really anything to be concerned about, since ZS has a mature leader (Killer makes the appearance that he's more mature then his age as far as I've seen the three times he's come into the jump server) everyone learns there place as is and you can tell it's working because for the most part everyone either gets along, the argument leaves, or gets settled! Very Happy

The current way the clan recruits its members is by it's very small application process, which is exactly how you get into a job, yet this is much less personal and very acceptable to any player. Letting your fellow potential clan members know your name and age is only a small way to open up and make it easier to get along in game. I would suggest a "Location" section though, State or Province, and Country. You don't need to go into logistics and find out their address, no no xD

It's not at all a bad idea, but it's not suitable for this clan at this time, far too little members, and far too little diversity, far too much division.
Back to top Go down
http://www.azure-soft.com

Clan Recruiter
Page 1 of 1